Members from our Online/OnDemand team had the opportunity to attend the Homeland Security National Cybersecurity Summit in New York City last week. The event presented public-private partnerships by convening CEOs and senior executives with U.S. cabinet secretaries and senior government officials, along with hundreds of senior risk and security officers across a wide range of sectors. It provided an action-oriented forum to identify joint cybersecurity efforts across government and industry.
The summit included a series of roundtable and panel discussions, led by private executives, government leaders and domain experts. Vice President Mike Pence and Secretary of Homeland Security, Kirstjen M. Nielson delivered keynote speaker remarks.
Our Management Liability team is excited to announce that new primary policy forms are now available, providing up-to-date coverages including new offerings for employed lawyers professional liability and cyber liability for a broad range of organizations. The modular policy approach is designed to help minimize gaps in coverage while providing the flexibility to design a comprehensive program tailed or meet clients’ organizational needs.
Three distinct modular policies designed for the unique needs of each segment:
We offer modular policies that include coverage options for:
- Directors, officers and organization liability (D&O)
- Employment practices liability (EPL)
- Fiduciary liability (FLI)
- Crime coverage (Crime)
- Employed lawyers professional liability (ELPL) – new offering
- Information Risk and Recovery™ (IRR or cyber liability) – new offering
Key features and highlights include:
- Convenient single application for all coverages
- Coverages can be packaged together or sold separately
- Options for separate limits or shared limits for the liability coverage sections
- Type of claim defense – duty to defend or reimbursement – is selectable on the declarations page
- Innovative and broad coverage enhancements
- EPL Risk management program offered in partnership with Jackson Lewis
Visit onebeaconml.com for applications and policy forms for these new products.
OneBeacon Entertainment is pleased to announce its newly redesigned website www.onebeaconentertainment.com.
We’ve given the site a fresh, new look while maintaining easy access to information about products and services, downloadable forms and applications and updates on company news and events.
Additionally, get a free, online quote for our Tenant Users Liability Insurance Policy (TULIP). Coverage is available for a large variety of events from weddings and seminars to sporting events and concerts.
Check out the site and see what you think!