We’re pleased to welcome Chris Giadrosich to OneBeacon Inland Marine. Chris joined the team in August 2018, as a Senior Underwriting Consultant. In his role, Chris will manage all components of development, growth and profitability for the Southeast Region, led by Jim Galluzzi. Based out of Birmingham, Alabama, Chris will assist with the management of all business activities supported by Robin Crawford and Gail Babston to provide solutions for agents and brokers located in Alabama, Florida, Georgia, Mississippi, North and South Carolina, Carolina and Virginia.
Chris brings 22 years of industry experience to OneBeacon, 13 of which have been focused on the Property & Inland Marine market. Prior to joining OneBeacon, Chris worked in various capacities for national institutions as an underwriting manager, wholesale broker and retail marketer.
Chris may be reached at email@example.com and 781.332.7880.
Denver partners! We appreciate your business and the relationship you have with us. We hope you’ll join us at our open house on Wednesday, October 3 from 3:30-6:30 pm at Topgolf located at 10601 East Easter Ave in Centennial.
Enjoy appetizers, cocktails, golf and the opportunity to connect with colleagues and make new contacts. Meet OneBeacon underwriting teams from:
- Financial Services
- Inland Marine
- Management Liability
Register today! We look forward to seeing you on the 3rd!
From conferences and trade shows, to conventions and career fairs, we’ve been busy here at OneBeacon! To catch you up, here’s where we are this week:
- OneBeacon Financial Services is at the IBA Annual Convention this week! From September 16-18, Tammy Placzek and Jaime Slinden are in Des Moines, so stop by booth #212 to find out about our specialty insurance solutions.
- OneBeacon Specialty Property and OneBeacon Environmental will be at the 2018 WSIA Annual Marketplace in Atlanta from September 23-26. The Annual Marketplace is widely recognized as the premier event for the surplus lines industry, and is attended by more than 4,000 professionals in the wholesale, specialty and surplus lines industry.
- OneBeacon Management Liability Claims’ Jessenia Vazcones-Yagual will be participating on a panel discussion at the Annual National Employment Practices Liability Insurance ExecuSummit in Uncasville, CT from September 25-26. Presenters will share their expertise to provide attendees with the essential EPL insurance underwriting and claims intelligence you need to know.
You can find members from our recruiting team at the following college career fairs:
- Alongside recruiting, members from our IT team will attend the James Madison University Science and Engineering Fair on September 19 in Virginia.
- Representatives from the corporate finance team will attend the University of St. Thomas Accounting Club Career Fair on September 20 in Minnesota.
- University of Minnesota will host the Carlson School of Management Career & Internship Fair on September 20, where representatives from our corporate finance team will be in attendance.
- Members from our actuarial team will attend the University of Minnesota Actuarial Career Fair on September 25.
- Radford University will host a career fair targeting all majors on September 26.
- Wentworth Institute of Technology in Massachusetts will host their CO-OP and Career Fair, with members from our IT team in attendance.
This past week, OneBeacon Healthcare Group was excited to be a hole sponsor at the “2018 Hartford Chapter Golf Tournament Benefiting the PLUS Foundation.” The PLUS Foundation is a separate nonprofit organization that serves the membership of the Professional Liability Underwriting Society (PLUS). The Foundation sponsors a variety of charitable programs that give individuals and companies the opportunity to make a difference. The golf tournament, which also provides some friendly competition and networking opportunities, is just one example of fundraising efforts. At the conclusion of the tournament, donations were made benefitting several local charities.
Check out a photo of the OneBeacon Healthcare Group foursome.
Pictured left to right: Mark Schmiege, AmWINS Brokerage of New England; Daniel Burns, OneBeacon Healthcare Goup Managed Care Underwriter; Kevin Albano, AmWINS Brokerage of New England; and Janet Marshall-Tate, Willis NA FINEX