For the sixth consecutive year, the OneBeacon Charitable Trust has donated more than $50,000 to nonprofits across the country, specifically in local communities where OneBeacon has a presence. The local employees identified a worthy organization where they may volunteer or offer support, or that is simply well recognized for helping a meaningful cause.
Listed below are the nonprofits we were pleased to support this holiday season, with the sponsoring office noted in parentheses.
Additionally, the Trust is donating $30,000 to three national nonprofits. The allocation of the funds is decided via our holiday e-card poll. If you wish to participate, simply view the card and select your choice.
We wish you all a joyous holiday season!
- Annapolis Area Ministries Inc. (Annapolis)
- Cavalry Children’s Home (Atlanta)
- Pine Street Inn (Boston)
- Food Bank of Western New York (Buffalo)
- The Greater Boston Food Bank (Canton, Quincy, Needham, MA)
- Canton Area Helpline (Canton)
- Boys Hope Girls Hope of IL (Chicago)
- Food Bank of the Rockies (Denver)
- Food Share (Farmington, CT)
- St. Jude’s Research Hospital (Los Angeles)
- Dorothy Day Center (Catholic Charities of St. Paul & Minneapolis) (Minnetonka, MN)
- Sharing and Caring Hands (Minnetonka)
- Interfaith Food Pantry (Morristown, NJ)
- Holy Trinity Parish Food (New York City)
- RFK Center for Justice & Humanity (New York City)
- American Cancer Society (New York City)
- Harvesters (Overland Park, KS)
- SW Virginia Second Harvest Food Bank (Salem, VA)
- ThriveWell Cancer Foundation (San Antonio)
- San Francisco Food Bank (San Francisco)
- Seattle Children’s Hospital (Seattle)